Tips For Choosing a Data Acquisition System
Micro-Measurements - Pacific Instruments offers a comprehensive range of specialty instruments for data acquisition.
In this podcast, Patrick shares tips for choosing a data acquisition system.
With our instruments, you can capture fully corrected, accurate engineering-unit data with minimal effort.
Our range of products includes:
● High-speed data loggers
● Single-channel devices
● Portable indicators
● Multi-channel data acquisitions systems
● High-bandwidth signal conditioners
● Signal conditioning amplifiers
● Embedded analog-to-digital convertors
● Inputs for other commonly used sensors, including load cells, displacement transducers, thermocouples, and accelerometers.
Our special-purpose equipment, backed by the expertise and knowledge of highly skilled engineers, complements strain gage installation integrity and instrument calibration.
Pacific Instruments: http://www.pacificinstruments.com
Training Programs and Schedules: https://micro-measurements.com/training
StrainTalks™ seminar: https://straintalks.com/