Strain Indicator and Recorder
In this Micro-Measurements® iNotes™ video, Darryl illustrates the final phase of bonding Advanced Sensors Technology CEA strain gage. Specifically how to use Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder to test CEA strain gage.
he Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder is a portable, battery-operated instrument capable of simultaneously accepting four inputs from quarter-, half-, and full-bridge strain-gage circuits, including strain-gage-based transducers.
Designed for use in a wide variety of physical test and measurement applications, the P3 functions as bridge amplifier, static strain indicator, and digital data logger.
The P3 can be configured and operated directly from your PC with a separate software application included with each instrument.
• Four input channels
• Direct reading LCD display
• On-board data storage
• 0 to 2.5Vdc analog output
• Quarter, half and full bridge circuits
• Built-in bridge completion
• 120-, 350- and 1000-ohm dummy gages
• Automatic zero-balancing and calibration
• Intuitive, menu-driven operations
• USB data link
• Operation from keypad or PC
• Portable, lightweight and rugged
• Battery, USB or line-voltage power
• Optional 10-pin transducer connectors